Experience Seattle's Vibrant Culture
As the cultural center of the Northwest, Seattle’s arts and entertainment scene offers something for everyone – and Horizon House is in the middle of the action. Residents can easily catch a movie, take in a play, enjoy an author event or poetry reading, hear some live music, or choose between several museums conveniently close to our location. Look through the list below and decide how you’d like to spend your day or evening:
- Big Picture – Upscale cinema with seat-side drink delivery; catch a scheduled flick or book it for meetings and parties.
- Cinerama – Paul Allen’s place with super-comfy seats and elevated concessions in Belltown.
- Meridan 16 – New releases at 7th & Pike.
- Northwest Film Forum – Year ‘round screening of art films, on Capitol Hill.
- Paccar IMAX Theater – 3D films at the Pacific Science Center.
- AMC (Pacific Place) 11 – New releases at 6th & Pine .
- SIFF Cinema Egyptian – Art-house theater in a vintage space on Capitol Hill; Seattle International Film Festival also shows at the Uptown and in the Seattle Center.