Enjoy the Game
Want to root for the home team? Feel like catching a Mariners or Seahawks game? Fans, check out the options below and see what piques your interest:
- CenturyLink Field – Home of the Seahawks & Sounders, this 72,000-seat multipurpose stadium in Pioneer Square features skyline views.
- Key Arena – Seattle Center home of the WNBA team, the Seattle Storm—and the place to see great basketball.
- Memorial Stadium – Seasonal open-air stadium honoring WWII veterans is home to women’s soccer team, Seattle Reign, and features school athletics games, concerts & events at the Seattle Center.
- T-Mobile Park – Seattle Mariners’ ballpark in Pioneer Square with city skyline views, lots of stadium eats & a retractable roof.
- UW Stadium – Here’s where the Dawgs howl and enjoy a million dollar view of Lake Washington and the Cascades while they’re at it.