Pricing & Financing
Find the Right Plan for Your Future
Horizon House is truly a diverse community. Not only do residents bring a dazzling variety of career and life experiences, they also represent a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds, which contributes to the unique flavor and vibrancy of life here. As a reflection of this diversity, Horizon House offers Independent Living apartments across price ranges, from studios to penthouses.
Horizon House residents pay an entry fee when they move into the community and a monthly amenity fee.
- Studio Entry Fees from $50,000 and Monthly Fees from $2,000
- One Bedroom Entry Fees from $65,000 and Monthly Fees from $2,000
- Two Bedroom Entry Fees from $220,000 and Monthly Fees from $3,600
- Penthouse Entry Fees from $950,000 and Monthly Fees from $5,500
A $20,000 entrance fee for second occupant. Second person monthly amenity fee also applies.
Breaking Down the Cost
We’re here to help you every step of the way. Let’s start by clarifying the required deposits and payments.
- An application fee of $1,200 is collected when you apply.
- After selecting your apartment, you’ll sign a Commitment Agreement and make a deposit equal to 10% of the non-refundable entrance fee.
- Next, we’ll work together to review your financial information and upon completion of financial approval, you will sign the Agreement for Residency and Services.
- The remaining 90% of the entrance fee is due on your occupancy date which is typically within 60 days after signing the Commitment Agreement.