A World of Diverse Dining Around the Corner
Horizon House residents have their pick of classic fares such as French, Italian, Spanish, and Greek, not to mention Korean, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Thai, Vietnamese, and “New American.” Call for a ride, hop the streetcar, or stretch your legs and work up an appetite by walking to any one of the options below for an unforgettable dining experience:
- Altura – Elegant Italian with Northwest seasonal flair.
- Ba Bar – Super Saigon street food and craft cocktails.
- Bateau – French: “Premier Prix Boeufs” and pommes frites to go with.
- Cascina Spinasse Restaurant & Artusi Lounge – The food of Italy’s Piedmont region and Italian-inspired cocktails.
- Chavez – Chic Mexican and a great happy hour.
- Dunbar Room (Sorrento Hotel) – Steak, seafood, and bistro favorites with a great Jazz brunch on Sundays.
- Italian Family Pizza – Moderately priced, truly tasty family style pies & calzones.
- Kedai Makan – Wildly flavorful, authentic Malaysian street food.
- Lark – One of the Northwest’s premier, artisan-focused restaurants helmed by Chef John Sundstrom.
- Mamnoon – Intense flavors, aromas, and colors are featured in Lebanese and Syrian dishes.
- Osteria La Spiga – Handmade pasta and Italian specialties of the Emilia-Romagna region.
- Soi – REAL Thai food, featuring dishes from Issan, the eastern part of Thailand.
- Southpaw – Lark Chef Sundstrom’s seasonal and supercharged take on pizza.
- Starbuck’s Roastery – A coffee shrine from the folks who spread Seattle’s cup worldwide.
- Stateside – Asian-inspired dishes concentrating on the traditions of Vietnamese, Chinese, and French cuisine.
- Tavolàta – Chef Ethan Stowell’s Cap Hill branch is all about pasta and more hearty Italian dishes.
- Terra Plata – Earth to plate deliciousness with a Spanish flair by Chef Tamara Murphy.