Each month, we ask a new staff member to tell us four random facts about themselves. It’s a quick and easy way to get to know a bit more about what’s beyond the face. This month, we feature IT System Administrator Devon Rosner.
1. When did you first come to Horizon House?
2. Where do you live?
3. What do you like to do when you are “outside of The House”?
– Hike! I Recently hiked Joffre Lakes in Whistler Canada and have also hiked Mt. Si and Rattlesnake in the past. I’m looking to do more!
– Go floating in the summertime
– Archery (compound bow)
– Video Games (Call of Duty)
4. What is something interesting about yourself that no one at Horizon House may know?
I’m half Canadian!
You must be logged in to post a comment.