Assisted Living Visitor Guidelines
We are excited to have you see your loved one, please note per the Safe Start Plan, either the visitor or resident must be fully vaccinated for indoor visitation to occur.
People wishing to visit residents in Horizon House Assisted Living must register by completing the form below.
Before entering our facility, we respectfully ask all visitors to confirm:
- You are not currently sick
- You have not been in close proximity – within the last 14 days – with someone who is currently sick with:
- Any other respiratory illness
- Please see the Washington State Department of Health COVID-19/Coronavirus Announcement for more information about visiting Assisted Living facilities.
AL Visitor Reservations
- A time slot is required for each individual visitor
- Residents will be limited to 2 visitors per visit
- Daily visiting hours are:
- We are limited to a total of 4 visitors per time block at each Assisted Living location (Memory Support, 2 North, 3 North, and 3 Central)
To Make a Reservation
- Select the apartment location
- Select desired date
- Select desired available time block
- Complete form